• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, how's the fit? I passed after wanting it all season.

It's a little different from normal business work vests. Kind of flares out at the bottom and there aren't any adjustment straps on the rear, but you just need to make it work whether you wear it open or zip it up halfway.

A3707487-DC67-442A-9AFB-472A7F72A505.jpeg

Need black horror tee.

It's a little different from normal business work vests. Kind of flares out at the bottom and there aren't any adjustment straps on the rear, but you just need to make it work whether you wear it open or zip it up halfway.

I like it, but just wish it had the adjustment straps as it looks a bit box around my lower torso.

By any chance, does anyone remember what the retail price was for the transatlantic north face collab bag?

They're probably talking about the Supreme x Timberland boots.

i was thinking of the FW15 supreme x timberland x CDG wheats .... which I couldn't justify getting given the levels of salt NYC tends to throw in the streets during storms.

supTimbs3.jpg
supTimbs.jpg

Not sure yet. I'll call them tomorrow and see what they say. Yeah I doubt they got any extras
Sucks. What's the function tho, trying a string to the front to "steer" :lol:
Hard to tell from your pic if its broken?

I got my Tiny bogo zipup today. I ripped it open and put it on. I live in Florida and we have about 30 days of cold weather and today is one. I know everyone else is cold as ice anywhere north of here; stay warm brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom