• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke, thank you to all the guys saying they got the order after the decline screen. Made me go into my wife's email and saw that it hit afterall!

bear is 330 i dont see how that bricked in the resell market... if anything resellers are eating... if its low 200 i might cop

if you pay $200+ for a stuffed animal you need your head examined

People pay $100 for a meal they're gonna **** out in a couple hours. People pay $500-$1000 for Jordan/Nike quality shoes. Some pay millions for artwork that's gonna hang on a wall. What's the difference? It's ALL stuff that most of us don't need anyways. Just buy what you want if you can afford it and don't worry about others!

The price is going to be high for a bit even with the undercutters. It's xmas and toys and accessories are in demand now. Wait till after xmas and we might see a dip and prices might be steady for a bit till next xmas.

Bear went up like $100 in 10 mins on StockX :lol:. Yeesh. I can't believe the # of sales since 11am, too. I know you get some extra time to send in new-release products, but around the holidays like this these folks better pray the Supreme shipping folks don't take a week off lol

if you pay $200+ for a stuffed animal you need your head examined

Imagine caring about how someone else spends their money

giphy.gif

Bear went up like $100 in 10 mins on StockX :lol:. Yeesh. I can't believe the # of sales since 11am, too. I know you get some extra time to send in new-release products, but around the holidays like this these folks better pray the Supreme shipping folks don't take a week off lol
Theyre not gonna be happy lol. Even if preme dont ups gonna hold it up.

I think prices will settle around $300 by the end of the week. Most people paid $200-$205 after shipping and taxes so around $60 profit on StockX.

I think I might’ve had a chance with the bear. Was on a train going thru the tunnel, bad reception/lagging and still able to add to cart and process payment but sold out. Knew I should’ve got off the train one stop before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom