• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stone island makes some good clothes but they are not cheap... this is why i havent copped any stone island lol... how the quality/material on their clothes?

RIP to my wallet once again this week. Need that champion hoodie and scarf. Still need the polartec hoodie to drop too

Is the sizing stone island or supreme? Thanks.
The SI collabs fit .5 down from Supreme sizing IMO. I wear L in all supreme hoodies and the L I have in this hoodie fits more snug. Ive worn it enough to kind of stretch out a bit and become more loose. The one issue I have with this hoodie is the hood. Its small and doesnt fit like a Supreme hoodie. Also the hoodie doesnt have draw strings so it doesnt close and the material around the hood is stiff. Still one of my favorites.

stone island makes some good clothes but they are not cheap... this is why i havent copped any stone island lol... how the quality/material on their clothes?
Material is on point. Way thinner than a Supreme hoodie but soft and materials are quality.

IMG_4672.jpg
IMG_4673.jpg

I found out about this hidden pocket on the jacket by accident. Gotta say it's pretty useful since I don't have to zip open the jacket to access the inner pocket.
Not sure everybody knows

So Stock x received my bogo crewneck today. When I received it it was a Large that’s what I ordered from Supreme. Stock x sends me an updated email about my item saying I sent the wrong size and they have an attached photo of a size XL crewneck. They are sending my item back to me and they said they are waving all the fees and sending it back free of charge.

So Stock x received my bogo crewneck today. When I received it it was a Large that’s what I ordered from Supreme. Stock x sends me an updated email about my item saying I sent the wrong size and they have an attached photo of a size XL crewneck. They are sending my item back to me and they said they are waving all the fees and sending it back free of charge.
they on that bs like always. my boy sent a crew in and they said it did not meet standards cause of some minor piling on one of the cuffs.

@kobeoverbron JPS JPS I know we have this thread, a BAPE one, a High End one, but is there like, a collective thread for not super hype brands so that each brand doesnt need a thread?

like WTAP, Neighborhood, Born X Raised, all those other things that people might be into but don't need a specific thread to talk about
I was thinking about making a co.jp thread.

There’s so many brands out there. Hell I’d even advise to create a streetwear thread?

Did not know the Fogs SA's had a 3M upper.
I didn't find out either until someone posted a pic in the thread. I had ordered them .
I was thinking about making a co.jp thread.

There’s so many brands out there. Hell I’d even advise to create a streetwear thread?
check your notifications, I made an "Other Brands" thread, I don't think it needs to limit to streetwear but it won't be for dressing advice like the dressing better thread

does anyone have an extra CITH sticker pack from this week they wouldn't mind parting with for a few bucks?

Who got numbers on these teddy bears?
Enough to go around in store or only the early groups gonna be able to cop

Mannn.. I’m fiending for the cat tee now. At first I was thinking it’d be something I’d wear once, but it is a subtle/ clean tee. Grabbed a yellow for my daughter at release, I guess I’ll hunt one down for me this wk. Unfortunately, XL is one of the most expensive sizes behind Sm.

I won a TNF waist bag from Stockx. It's coming from Great Britain. First time getting an item from there from Stockx. Anyone ever get an item from Europe through Stockx?

Also looking to add to TNF x Supreme jacket collection. Trying to decide on the white or green cordura jacket.

Attachments

• 20181218_160829.jpg
    20181218_160829.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 38
I won a TNF waist bag from Stockx. It's coming from Great Britain. First time getting an item from there from Stockx. Anyone ever get an item from Europe through Stockx?

Also looking to add to TNF x Supreme jacket collection. Trying to decide on the white or green cordura jacket.

Never bought from StockX before, but do they usually tell you where the item you won is coming from?

Not won. I guess I should have said bid was accepted. I just checked shipping notification from UPS and it's coming from Great Britain. I've never had an item from Stockx shipped from outside the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom