• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple with the bogo sticker on the laptop on their new commercial. Forgive me if im late lol

23 years late...

E11YPxG.jpg

I wore my pink out yesterday. It's mad bright.

Didn't see any others out between Santa Monica, Beverly Center, and a bit of Melrose.

Feels like people are really sitting on these crewnecks.

Box logos only look corny to me when I see 12-14 year olds wearing it with their Off-white Nikes / yeezys, and pre distressed pacsun jeans. The few times I've seen an adult wear one its been tastefully added to the outfit, lowkey but you still see it.
You guys coulda been blessed with me flexing in them PROPER. I'll wait another 4 years for crewnecks to drop.. lmao

Did they make more fw18 fleeces than jackets?
pretty sure, i dont see many jacket listings to fleeces.
IMO I just think those who copped the jacket wanted it for personal. Most everyone who copped the fleece intended to resell. Just my thought.

BTW love my white fleece. Cozy af. This weekend with bae looking at Dovewood Ct lights. Edibles kicked in right about then :nerd: LOL.
Merry Xmas NT’ers!!!:pimp:
0D59215A-4F44-4731-8FC1-492EE2E86C2F.jpeg

Last edited:
I understand the whole box logo is corny thing but who really cares.

I think everything off white is corny. Everything from the clothes to wearing zip ties on your shoes just makes me cringe. Its like everyone bought it to be like, "HEY, LOOK AT ME". I feel like for a lot of people, box logos give them that same cringe feeling I get when I see off white. But the hype will pass eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom