Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 8.25.19 AM.png

Not really sure why FB shows up, since i'm not even login that site?

I'll select alll those sites and clear/remove before the drop

who doesn't like fresh cookies??

Large yellow CiTH and captcha. Got order confirmation but no email yet. Site lagged for me on mobile. This yellow will go well with the grey CiTH hoodie.

Nah autofill ain't the problem. I use it with my siter's info and never have issues. I use it with my info and always get declined
Nobody truly knows what they see on their side as far as what they use to determine to decline the order/card. Last week they defintely had something on every bot, hence all the cancels. Clear ur cache and cookies is all i can say. Or try mobile.

autofill is done.

card decline again. i'm already team manual but i guess i have to use my 90 wpm typing skills now, smh. **** sucks.

I got olive cat in the hat shirt and santa ornament. I had no problem today at all. Very smooth with no declines or captchas.

Measurements are huge. Keep in mind that these measurements are taken when the garment is laying flat. I'm an XL in hoodies. Based off the size chart, I can rock a medium with a hoodie under it.
Aight thanks. I got an XL. Hopefully it fits me right. I’m an XL in hoodies too but supreme always be a struggle putting on with my wide shoulders

hoping resell on the tees isn't that bad.
smh at the cad decline ******** and ****** wouldn't be using autofill if it weren't for bots eating everything and limited supply and supreme not fixing their servers.

Smooth checkout on blk Marvin & yellow cat for my daughter. Still bitter from last week.. seemed just as smooth but got oos. I guess I should of went for L on box logo since XL are the new small.

Either folks were looking for bike, grabbing Santa, or they had a ton of tees. Other then a color here and there, most were up for couple mins. Could have been the declines ppl were gettin also.. luckily mine went right through.

Nobody truly knows what they see on their side as far as what they use to determine to decline the order/card. Last week they defintely had something on every bot, hence all the cancels. Clear ur cache and cookies is all i can say. Or try mobile.
all I know is any card and or name with my address gets declined. I emailed them and they come back with a token reply saying “shipping and billing needs to match” and I’m like really? Smh. This happened to me like 2 years ago for a few months but it eventually stopped. I basically give up and use other billing and shipping info now

I guess it depends on the autofill because the only thing i clicked was the captcha box and process payment. No issues on red CITH.
i'm on a pc using google chrome.
have more than enough money.
second card decline in two weeks. same thing happened with box logo sweaters. so yeah, another L.

i've been giving supreme money for years and years. never hit with card decline errors ever. its gotta be autofill. i never used a bot before, don't own any, etc.

and honestly, being that i don't even like autofill like that i only use it for supreme and i used it for the union site to get both jordans but i don't know how to take it off. would have for this drop and the last. thats my fault tho, i should have googled it before today or used a different browser. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom