• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought it was corny wearing shirts for artists you've never listened to, and this extends beyond Supreme. Exactly why I passed on the Morrissey tee. That Rock Band tee phase a couple years back was hilarious, Metallica everywhere :rolleyes

Always thought it was corny wearing shirts for artists you've never listened to, and this extends beyond Supreme. Exactly why I passed on the Morrissey tee. That Rock Band tee phase a couple years back was hilarious, Metallica everywhere :rolleyes
I can get with this to a certain degree, and I've sort of lived by it. But I understand that not everything needs to make sense
and these things don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Like when people police dudes wearing bball kicks but
don't ball. Ideally, you wear things that rep who you are, but in today's world, I'm happy seeing people putting on good outfits
no matter what. Now if you're fit is bad... that's just unacceptable.

Got 1:45 time slot.
Anybody who bought skate decks before in-store, do they have enough quantities to go around or will it sell out quick?
I'm pretty sure there will be enough tees if there were enough box logos to go around

wish it worked out this way last week but ill take it...
IMG_3128.jpg

Ya'll dont skate but wear Supreme so....

Just wear what you like. Who cares what others are rocking.
Skate gear is only time that argument is made. I know mad people who can’t even make a layup and wear Jordan’s. I missed out of pairs to kids who was sperm when he won rings. It’s circle of life under capitalism

Did bots really eat like that on the initial drop last week for the bogos? I know they ate up the restocks that followed (like they always do), but it seems like a lot of manual users were successful on the 11am drop, which normally doesn’t happen unless Sup stops the bots at drop time.

I didn’t see a lot of success tweets from the 11am drop either aside from a few random ones. Seems like there’s a new bot everyday though so it’s hard keeping up with how successful they are lol.

This is Supreme bruh. No one copping these ****s because of the feature/collab. Only because it looks cool. Shoot, I watched Taxi Driver AFTER I copped the tee. And you think cats rock with Buffalo Springfield? Nahhhh :lol:
not necessarily

2500+ between 2 bots alone b

2500+ between 2 bots sounds like duck tales to me though. It’s hard for me to not take Twitter success posts with a giant grain of salt nowadays.

Unless they really hyped up production numbers big time which is totally possible.
Just seems like earlier this season manual users weren’t hitting as much as they have the last few weeks with the really hyped items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom