Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
845CE160-AB7F-4D27-A2DD-B0FCEF1CE02C.jpeg

Man I need all these tees minus Bombay and ornament especially Cat in the Hat. I’m gonna miss on something hope it ain’t that or the ornament.

I really cant imagine that bike reselling too well, maybe a few will but I dont see the average supreme hypebeast dropping over $3k on resale... then again I could be wrong...

Clarks is fire!! 1978S 1978S

One of my favorite Wallys, however, when I bought them on release day I sized down .5 because the 2012 Supreme crocodile Wallys fit huge when I bought those. Bad idea. Thought maybe the Supreme/Clarks collabs ran big in general but nope....was just the crocodile ones. I went to Un DS these Maples a few weeks ago and they're too small so I gotta let em go. |l

One of my favorite Wallys, however, when I bought them on release day I sized down .5 because the 2012 Supreme crocodile Wallys fit huge when I bought those. Bad idea. Thought maybe the Supreme/Clarks collabs ran big in general but nope....was just the crocodile ones. I went to Un DS these Maples a few weeks ago and they're too small so I gotta let em go. |l
i still have my red croc print joints and hell yea im swimming in them, but love them lol. if those were an 8 i'd instacop. Hopefully someone in ur size sees these bc these are beauties.

i still have my red croc print joints and hell yea im swimming in them, but love them lol. if those were an 8 i'd instacop. Hopefully someone in ur size sees these bc these are beauties.

Hell yeah. Had the black croc print. Wore those literally into the ground even though I was swimming in those :lol:. Loved them. I wanted every color and still till this day check ebay for em.

supreme-x-clarks-wallabee-boot-collection-1.jpg

Reactions: JPS
I really cant imagine that bike reselling too well, maybe a few will but I dont see the average supreme hypebeast dropping over $3k on resale... then again I could be wrong...
Average Supreme hypebeast isn't the intended market for the resellers. DJ Khaled is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom