• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a three hour nap after that first restock, then struck out again on the recent restock. Might just take another nap.

1st restock...
Screenshot_20181206-123112_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I wanted to get grey but ended up with black from in store so thinking of selling and then buying grey. Do y'all see prices going up higher than it already is?

Last edited:
Stockx let you sell in advance now? I thought you need to have the product in hand..lol PreorderX

you have 2 business days to ship, so people pray they get it quick :lol:

stockx knew it was loosing money to ebay/grailed for having a 2 day deadline, so they moved it to 5 days for new supreme items, meaning most people would make it an option if they bought online. its been this way for months now.

Thanks for the update. Probably can assume black is sold out as well then.

So you didn't have to go all the way to the water just went right to front? How many in your group?

nah you still meet up at the water. There was just no line there for me as they were bringing us up early.

I cant really tell how many were in 1145 as it was split up. I went up with the stragglers who came on time.

Sorry im just catching up on everything that happened in here today

stockx has knew it was loosing money to ebay/grailed for having a 2 day deadline, so they moved it to 5 days for new supreme items, meaning most people would make it an option if they bought online. its been this way for months now.
5 days? for supreme items or what? crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom