Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E5CB7B9F-D9E6-4D46-B8D0-E283CED4FF4E.jpeg

the people who were fortunate to grow up in the original era and were part of that culture. I wish I was.

This is exactly my point. Look, I know the majority of heads on here won't understand. I'm an old *** man and was fortunate enough to have grown up in the era that I did. Everything wasn't available at our fingertips & you had to actually hunt. Majority of heads don't know what that's like & the nostalgia that it creates. Heads are spoiled the days.

And lol at some of yall's replies :smile:. No, it's not the serious thus my "Get off my lawn" comment & smiley face. Though you don't understand, just know there's lots of heads who feel what i'm getting at.

Camo handwarmer was waiting for me when I got home. I dunno if this thing is supposed to be strapped around my thigh or what, but it sure as hell ain't fitting around my waist. After playing with the strap it looks like it maxes out at about 34", tops. And this was one of my main targets this season, too.

#SadThiccBoi :smh:

Camo handwarmer was waiting for me when I got home. I dunno if this thing is supposed to be strapped around my thigh or what, but it sure as hell ain't fitting around my waist. After playing with the strap it looks like it maxes out at about 34", tops. And this was one of my main targets this season, too.

#SadThiccBoi :smh:
Oh damn I didn't even try mine on yet wtf. I wear a 36-38...

Gonna need that TNF jacket. Idk man, every TNF drop the site is all kinds of messed up with all that bot traffic. Plus, I haven't hit one TNF yet other than the shirt I bought on stockx lol :/

RIP... unless there's some dark wizardy involved in making this thing impossibly longer or they make extendo-straps we can add to it, we're SOL

I'm a 35-36" waist, myself
BRO I JUST TRIED IT ON. WHO THE HELL THIS SUPPOSED TO FIT DOE... I guess I'm selling mine smfh. I ain't skinny enough to wear this...

BRO I JUST TRIED IT ON. WHO THE HELL THIS SUPPOSED TO FIT DOE... I guess I'm selling mine smfh.

Yeah, I'm really pissed, too. Seriously this thing was like a top-5 item for me this season, and it's made to fit a 32" waist without any outerwear on. Makes no gatdam sense. Thing should be adjustable from like 32"-40". Not 18"-32".

Yeah, I'm really pissed, too. Seriously this thing was like a top-5 item for me this season, and it's made to fit a 32" waist without any outerwear on. Makes no gatdam sense. Thing should be adjustable from like 32"-40". Not 18"-32".
With multiple reports now of this being tiny I’m a little scared but i have to ask... you sure you guys are adjusting this thing correctly?

I'm able to clip it on with a tight fit in home clothes. -_- How they expect someone to wear this with a thick jacket on...

With multiple reports now of this being tiny I’m a little scared but i have to ask... you sure you guys are adjusting this thing correctly?

Yep, I was just about out of strap and couldn't get it around my waist wearing a tech fleece hoodie. If I loosened it any more the strap would've come out of the male end of the clip.

Can't we all fit? Say, 26-40"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom