Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where dudes like dropsbyjay get their info from :lol:

Can’t wait for these two items. Need the half zip and full zip, but different color ways. These and the floral half zip and I’m done
647C9F5F-6B66-4D37-90A2-F2231CFE88BF.png
A2E08F11-FBDF-425E-AAA8-467071730F90.png
this dude is dope always flexing around Rue Barbette.

Although Tamiya's website lists the RTR Hornet for $412.

Just noticed what I saw was just the car itself. The radio controller itself is about $150-175, although Tamiya lists it as discontinued.

Guess retail isn't too far off from regular retail + Sup markup.

HARD PASS ON THE RC CAR. Holy crap I could buy another two tickets to Hamilton for that price LMFAO. I'm gonna be ballsy and go for red reflective beanie and a navy headband (for a friend) in one cart and then circle back for a CITH deck if it's still there.

my only complaint about polartec, if they use the same material as the jacket i got, is the fleece sheds onto things so keep that in mind

my only complaint about polartec, if they use the same material as the jacket i got, is the fleece sheds onto things so keep that in mind
Yeah, I thought about that. Also, I thought about the material becoming matted and dirt(specifically the lighter colors). Its probably not the best tote you can buy for that price but its Supreme dough...:smokin

I like the tote too but also concerned about that fabric being a lint magnet.... Crewneck, Beanie, and Tote the major considerations this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom