• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why though? Am I going to be fake flexing when it arrives at my house and I take a picture of it? much like everything else this season besides the CiTH hoodie because my stans know I took a L.

:rofl::rofl::lol:

I could easily post the emails bro but I can't stop going back and fourth.. you use to be cool man. I dunno what happened... guess your sodium levels got high.

Could easily post emails but you wont. Cuz you know you didnt cop online. Prob paid dudes to cop in store for you b

I like the New Era ones?!?!

Have the grey / orange from last year, going to rock the black / black hard this winter...
design-wise, screams noob to me. supreme has some great beanie designs, these are not it.

design-wise, screams noob to me. supreme has some great beanie designs, these are not it.

I like the black / black, wife got the grey / orange for me as an xmas gift (thought it was a BK tee based on hints and my buddy helping her find it >:0 ) since I had the matching hoodie. We have a ton of others as well, mostly pink and camo haha

Could easily post emails but you wont. Cuz you know you didnt cop online. Prob paid dudes to cop in store for you b

Im sorry I offended you bro. Im sorry we use to be friends. Im sorry all this Supreme got in the way of that. I hope to like one of your posts one day I hope you like one of mine.

So we can pick up where we left off..

Until then its goodbye.

:ohwell:

wow, first L in a minute.

now who got that stockx code to share? or wants a stormy tee for a black beanie :nerd:

Ugh, idk why.. but I clicked the hats first, then went back to beanies. Carted several times, but kept getting captcha and oos. :smh: Hurts. Got a black knife & red light, but kickin myself for not paying attention at first.

Im sorry I offended you bro. Im sorry we use to be friends. Im sorry all this Supreme got in the way of that. I hope to like one of your posts one day I hope you like one of mine.

So we can pick up where we left off..

Until then its goodbye.

:ohwell:

giphy.gif

Since when b?

Duckin' the email screenshots I see... Point proven. LION

it didn't happen.

we all lying.

I took Ls across the board for things that didn't sell out at 11:00 am.

Yeah both Beanies show 11:00, Knives shows 11:01 and tee at 11:02.

Kinda whack to not have times, it's always fun to see how fast/slow you were...

BTW: Beanie restocks...
yeah seems real odd for them to not post

i agree, you feel accomplished when you checkout something with a crazy time

all I get is #2 wtf is that bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom