Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
smh i'm pissed.
come on supreme restock like you did the japan box logo tee.
this is ********.
******* site lag/crash whatever the ****.

#teamanuelcookin'

upload_2018-11-1_11-5-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-1_11-4-55.png
    upload_2018-11-1_11-4-55.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
wouldnt add to cart, kept switching from a medium to a small then would boot me back to home page

**** supreme

lag ****** me. got a small in cart and sold out when i tried to process payment. Got navy script after black and grey was already gone smh.

Checkout sent me to the main page three times. Stormy was still in my cart when the checkout finally loaded and then sold out in processing.

By then the camo L/S potee was sold out, as was the grey script beanie. Ended up with just the camo Don Henley.

It's bad enough fighting the bots to cart and checkout, but they f'ing crash the site at 11am which destroys any and all chance. Just so mad right now :angry:

Stupid. Tried buying my boy the stormy tee. Added XL and it put small in my cart which was sold out. Wtf?

That was awful...went for the stormy tee on mobile first and of course it took like 30 seconds to add to the ****ing cart. Then sold out while processing. couldnt even add to cart on my laptop

imagine having the funds for this off white and supreme **** and being shut out of buying due to nerds with bots.
god damn. haven't been able to cop anything i wanted to in a long, long, loooooooooooooong time.

99% of these ****** didn't rock supreme at all even like 5 years ago. i hate this ****.

Laggy *** site, wife got the Nan Golden and I got an L.

Didn't notice after clicking process payment it went to please wait and then went back to process payment oh well.

Wife also got a captcha for the first time in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom