Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see it again

Very important film for a very specific generation, my wife compared it to Dazed and Confused
yep I see that. Jonah has a very delicate eye and that's something I always appreciate. I hope he stays
in this lane and none of those big budget clunkers, he's very very talented.
It definitely hit home for me, a lot of the things in the movie I think we can all relate with.

that **** aint been out a week and they already taking it out of my theaters man. smh

Still gonna find a place friday thats still playing it

Happy Halloween....

thumbnail_20181031_114700.jpg

that **** aint been out a week and they already taking it out of my theaters man. smh

Went to see Halloween instead last week at Alamo, kinda wished I would have seen mid90s.

Went to see Halloween instead last week at Alamo, kinda wished I would have seen mid90s.

i loafed all month on films man.

Saw A Star is Born opening weekend. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Meant to see Venom and The hate you give and Halloween and just aint make the move out.

I just found out mid90s dropped last weekend. The promo been bad on that. There were a bunch of trailers in theaters all year with just coming soon at the end and then it just seems like it dropped out of no where lol. But its a must see for me.

I also just found out about Bodied and really want to see that too but apparently it only playing on 42nd st and in Elizabeth NJ around me. Might be a L

yeah, I think only 1 theatre in my area are showing it. Normally it would be like 12 theatres wide LMAO.
WATCH IT BOYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom