• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put these on today
10F07799-0042-4AF4-9D6D-E35DAE1D0F56.jpeg

CEB6EBB2-62D5-4024-B6DD-7F1491B08B9E.jpeg
I would be worried someone gonna steal my plate frames :lol:

i don’t know if you’re srs or not but :lol:
I'm totally serious. I love printed matter and nice papers. My favorite shops in NYC are the bookstore Three Lives & Co. and Casa Magazines. The only things I bought when I went on vacation to France recently were stationery and notebooks. This weekend I got some Moab baryta rag paper and spent a good chunk of time printing photos I took during fashion week. Bring on the paper Nuptse!

I'm totally serious. I love printed matter and nice papers. My favorite shops in NYC are the bookstore Three Lives & Co. and Casa Magazines. The only things I bought when I went on vacation to France recently were stationery and notebooks. This weekend I got some Moab baryta rag paper and spent a good chunk of time printing photos I took during fashion week. Bring on the paper Nuptse!

If you're ever in the LA area check out Hiromi Paper in Culver City.

https://hiromipaper.com/

All manual. Kept striking out the first weeks of the season but have hit last few weeks in a row. Was also able to get Trust tee in olive last week but hasn't arrived yet.

was that bill bellamy reference a throwback to the yeezy drop or is it something else? ray's inbox must have been crazy.

Reactions: JPS
i guess now is the right time to order a lot of small accessories like socks and try for those stickers lol
socks and others ship from different warehouse where they only give 2 reggies. You need to buy hats and others to get the special bogo sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom