• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if they would make a zip up S logo and/or box logo. The s would especially work since the logo is on the left chest.. box could be between a reg size & small box patch. Like a work jacket patch size. I wear zip ups more than pullovers since it’s usually warm indoors, it’s easier to get on/off.

Is this TNF gonna flop harder than the gold/silver/bronze collection? Worse than the snakeskin collection?

Either way... the young stockx boiz better beware

it will be interesting at the end of this season how much stuff is in the store on sale considering the increase in inventory

like the plaid nylon pants were still in store like forever

Ppl in LA own parkas?

People really think LA is 100 degrees everyday. I was out there for all star weekend last season and I was definitely not prepared. I packed mostly tees and was not ready for how cold it got at night and in the early mornings. I was waking up with a minor cold every morning because i left the window open for the first few nights. Fortunately it was freezing the morning i left NYC so i had a jacket with me for my trip or i would have had to buy one :lol:

Is this TNF gonna flop harder than the gold/silver/bronze collection? Worse than the snakeskin collection?

Either way... the young stockx boiz better beware
I really like the TNF metallic collection. Wasn’t able to get the hoodie but picked up both tees and silver metallic backpack.

Is it really going to be a flop when it sells out any way? Maybe a flop in our eyes but to Supreme and the Carlyle group it's a success on another sellout.

Indeed. They could not care any less about the resell market. I think I took the context wrong. Resale will probably be a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom