• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleighboi
Maybe

Wish I still had my pool for that inflatable chair.

Finally put the plates on my wife’s car.
What is the DMV trying to tell me?

9DF85FCB-99C6-462D-8148-212104BB3CF7.jpeg

:emoji_robot:

Only way I'd purchase leather T.N.F. gear is if I had an upcoming comedy special being filmed for HBO.

man I wanna buy one of those so bad but I'm in Florida and $70 for such a plain item is hard to justify but I'll cave eventually.. here's an interview he did recently where he talks about a bunch of stuff including the brand. I'm happy for him, glad it's catching some traction

I also live in Florida and copped Motion Logo Varsity Jacket on the first drop during the hottest month of the year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Act like an adult and get you some pockets please

*Pocket tees

Only way I'd purchase leather T.N.F. gear is if I had an upcoming comedy special being filmed for HBO.

I also live in Florida and copped Motion Logo Varsity Jacket on the first drop during the hottest month of the year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Pocket tees
hmmmmm is that antifa nnypack dude just a poteeto?

Nope. Not Gore-Tex Parka.

without goretex
pullovers (except 2017 exped)
Windstopper
waxed cotton parkas
mountain shells

supreme-north-face-spring-2018-collection-9

1-01_2048x2048.jpg

supreme-the-north-face-mens-jacket-2015.jpg

imgrc0062222395.jpg
supreme-x-the-north-face-2016-fall-winter-collection-23-2.jpg

supreme-x-the-north-face-2013-spring-summer-collection-01.jpg

supreme-the-north-face-expedition-pullover-1.jpg

supreme-the-north-face-2011-3.jpg

96fc6520d75846c7ae0d09c715cec527.jpg

edit forgot this one
D9AAE7A9-774D-42D0-B2CD-7726D8700DE8.png

The corduroy and checkered ones are two of my all time favorite pieces :pimp: the bandanas are fire but i feel like I could only wear them if I was snowboarding :lol:

Might go for the green s hoodie and possibly a playboy tee

How’s the quality on the wind stopper? Considering copping

Mine came today and I really like it. Shell is almost like a neoprene, like a more flexible scuba suit. Then the lining is basically a sherpa fleece. It's light, but a bit puffy. With the hood and being water-resistance and windproof it's going to make a great fall jacket up here in New England, for a really decent price (as Supreme goes, at least). Gonna wear it tomorrow since it's gonna be like 50 and windy.

Mine came today and I really like it. Shell is almost like a neoprene, like a more flexible scuba suit. Then the lining is basically a sherpa fleece. It's light, but a bit puffy. With the hood and being water-resistance and windproof it's going to make a great fall jacket up here in New England, for a really decent price (as Supreme goes, at least). Gonna wear it tomorrow since it's gonna be like 50 and windy.

Update on warmth after wear.

Got my eye on that black one.. post pics if possible

Shorter crown and soft in a good way. Doesn’t feel overly flimsy though like some hats feel, the Denim makes it just the right amount of structure.

Really pissed I missed it on the drop. Might grab one on Stockx soon. Gold looks nice, but I feel I'd wear that denim or black a lot more.

I might have to bring in the wife for the assist on the S Logo hoodie. Just saw there’s a Natural colorway too, and if the S emblem on the Natural is Navy I’m gonna have to try for both lol.

Hopefully blow up chairs and leather bags will distract the masses.

Last edited:
Nope. Not Gore-Tex Parka.

without goretex
pullovers (except 2017 exped)
Windstopper
waxed cotton parkas
mountain shells

supreme-north-face-spring-2018-collection-9

1-01_2048x2048.jpg

supreme-the-north-face-mens-jacket-2015.jpg

imgrc0062222395.jpg
supreme-x-the-north-face-2016-fall-winter-collection-23-2.jpg

supreme-x-the-north-face-2013-spring-summer-collection-01.jpg

supreme-the-north-face-expedition-pullover-1.jpg

supreme-the-north-face-2011-3.jpg

96fc6520d75846c7ae0d09c715cec527.jpg

edit forgot this one
D9AAE7A9-774D-42D0-B2CD-7726D8700DE8.png

You forgot to include the very first two jackets from the Supreme/T.N.F collaborations in that post. The annual standard was set high with these beauties. The absolute best of the bunch in my opinion.

supreme-north-face-5.jpg

2e0dbcd3e93d654ea7ff0ba57b8275a4af6a5137_l.jpg

b460c2316b9d82a44dde15adc880b84f3452576c_l.jpg

42_1_thumb.jpg

S logo will prob fly like cith since all tnf is gonna be high $..

S logo hoodies always sell out super fast. They're not as hyped as Box Logo but are still heavily sought after year after year since they first debuted. I assume they'll definitely disappear a lot quicker than C.I.T.H. The S logo is a simple, clean, low-key design that has quickly become nearly as iconic and understated as the Box Logo ever since the six panel S hats were first released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom