Official Supreme Thread FW24 Week 6

Basketball remind me of the one you got with the MJ cologne back in the day..
1727973018678.jpeg

Also, when the Supreme acquisition-buy out happened I thought one of the main things reported was stock numbers going up. Doesn't feel like that with these drops the past 2 years.
I feel like there’s more stock with certain items in each collection but it’s not across the board and never on showcase pieces. The collabs seem similar where 1-2 items is attainable but everything else is in low numbers and gone fast

Hoodies vaporized... figured I’d try it myself using the app since people have said good things about that plus Apple Pay , but no shot on the green at least.

Lesson learned I suppose!

Bowery pickups. 2 hoodies and 1 sweatpant.
Blk M
Grey L
Black sweats L.
Wanted the Large Black hoodie.

I thought nobody wanted these. “Pass”. :lol: huh
IMG_0094.jpeg
Dang, if this is Nike/JB sizing, maybe I should've gone medium instead. I just assumed it was gonna be supreme sizing for the hoodie, but those size tags are clearly Nike

Site took a dump, it was getting way too many requests.
By the time the site actually worked for me all my tasks had a 3 minute queue, obviously hoodies are smoked by then.
Ended up with 1 biggie tee (manually) , pack of socks and black sweatpants(hit on a restock). Wanted the black hoodie, hopefully we get more restocks at 5pm est.
Ran for 3 other people and only hit for 1. These drops are getting worse.

Back
Top Bottom