Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iconic melamine mug from Heller. Designed in 1964 by world-renown innovator Massimo Vignelli and still in production today using the same molds. Full-length concave D handle. Stackable base with embossed logo. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Designed to pair with Massimo Vignelli melamine dinnerware.

• Melamine

Carted jacket but didn’t check out fast enough and everything was gone after that

grabbed a coin pouch black just because it was really cheap lol

Red mugs sold out on me during processing :smh:

67DEBB44-B853-4281-826E-16AA6419664D.jpeg

But for the record, I’ma do this orange varsity so filthy. Team manual stand tf up! :nthat:

Light cook,

Clear Mugs + Multi Woven Bag in single cart. I got declined the first go and then it was stuck on "Please Wait" for a hot minute.

Damn. I had a cup & hat in the basket, check and a tee, go to put in the cc number, boom cup gone. Go for another item to make it over $150 boom the hat gone. End up with **** I kinda want

Attachments

• E2079F8B-9EF7-48AF-828A-1E6D8FAC79F2.jpeg
    E2079F8B-9EF7-48AF-828A-1E6D8FAC79F2.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 167
Varsity sold out in a second. What the **** man really wanted that smh
That’s what I freaking thought I had an orange in my cart size L and all my info wasn’t there I had purchased something 10 min before just to be safe and when I wanted to check out my address and name wasn’t saved tf tomorrow is gonna be worse **** show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom