Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbca193c475521af50d911e950c67d04.gif

That No Limit/Cash Money looking one is the only one I'm copping. Was so excited for the Chrome logo but it doesn't look good on a tee. I'll stick with the deck.

Sailboat and chrome first, maybe more for 2nd order.. Need a leaked pic of the Ichi tee, really interested in that when/if it releases.

kilroythedon kilroythedon those fake iceberg sweaters are pretty dope. I would love to see a collab in the future but I never know what’s up with iceberg. I saw a semi resurgence a couple years ago when they did a kith collab but I otherwise hardly see them mentioned.

Iceberg Goofy or Donald Duck sweaters were grails for me as a early high schooler.

Tees are trash looking like a pass week for me.

I’ll probably end up grabbing that Time tee in that lavender color and the dinosaur tee in that tie dye color. Everyone else hates them so should be a stress free cop for me. Now debating if I should wait to grab them for under retail on SX lol.

kilroythedon kilroythedon those fake iceberg sweaters are pretty dope. I would love to see a collab in the future but I never know what’s up with iceberg. I saw a semi resurgence a couple years ago when they did a kith collab but I otherwise hardly see them mentioned.

Iceberg Goofy or Donald Duck sweaters were grails for me as a early high schooler.

Tees are trash looking like a pass week for me.

lol word man. Highschool I had so much iceberg... I had some jorts with a suede taz on the side hahaha some of those pieces were fire...supreme should def. do it they def already reached with that sweater

Tees are Garbo. That cash money/raisin hell type graphic is interesting but gonna pass on all of em. Ice burg sweater is legit but the Straw mat might be the only thing I seriously consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom