Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200320-110242_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Was suppose to get TNF backpack today but it’s not moving after arriving at sorting facility. No shipping on balaclava but hoodie from yesterday just shipped. Gonna consider the balaclava a ghost order.

Smh stockx is annoying sometimes

sold a hoodie and they said there was signs of “obvious wear”. I received it from supreme and It’s been in my closet since, maybe 2 weeks now. Didn’t even try it on :angry::angry:
92FC60B0-CD5C-4630-B55A-00E4EBF10FC0.png

Smh stockx is annoying sometimes

sold a hoodie and they said there was signs of “obvious wear”. I received it from supreme and It’s been in my closet since, maybe 2 weeks now. Didn’t even try it on :angry::angry:
92FC60B0-CD5C-4630-B55A-00E4EBF10FC0.png
Stockx really can be a headache. I took 1 of my bandana logos to Lafayette and they said it had some foreign odor. I got it back and sent it straight to NJ. They verified it and paid me. The dropoff is good for same day payment but lately they were slacking. If you can visit a dropoff, try that, or mail it in again a different time, they should pass.

Missed the restock after missing initially too 😔

hopefully those white forces find their way to me at some point

Stockx really can be a headache. I took 1 of my bandana logos to Lafayette and they said it had some foreign odor. I got it back and sent it straight to NJ. They verified it and paid me. The dropoff is good for same day payment but lately they were slacking. If you can visit a dropoff, try that, or mail it in again a different time, they should pass.
Yea same thing happened to me earlier this year. They rejected something, I just sold it again and sent it back and they accepted :lol:

just annoying cause that hoodie isn’t in high demand and I got my retail $$ back but now I might not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom