Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhhhhhhhhh :rofl:

0998ED84-1305-492B-B882-3805BD40B2E5.jpeg

ima be so mad when the charge finally hits

1B2694D2-FDA3-4085-A8C1-D58B5D286CD4.jpeg

Came today. This is so damn clean and I might need to cop the black one now. Also got another pac sticker if anyone wants to trade for a bling bogo.
This is the color I wanted. Got only card declines, though, and it never restocked.

Were people successful using Chrome autofill today? I think I need to switch to another browser/method for filling my CC info. Two weeks of endless declines. :frown:

Were people successful using Chrome autofill today? I think I need to switch to another browser/method for filling my CC info. Two weeks of endless declines. :frown:
for some reason my chrome autofill at work wasn't filling in my card info. Hopefully it still does at home. But I got no declines

my info was randomly still in today

all I had to put was credit card

never been like that before

used chrome auto fill with no issue - usually have to enter apt # and ccv and todayi only added ccv

I was able to cop a XL Hooded Jersey on the restock after striking out earlier because of the ladies scheduling my first appointment at 11 AM today

ayeeee, glad it made it up there with all this madness going on
Me too man, thanks again. Lotta rumors going around that Seattle (or more so Washington) is going to be getting some “sort of shelter in place” order soon like SF. Crazy *** time to be alive my man.

Just checked Sx. Looks like the red TNF RTG jacket is going for under retail in size medium. Let's see if that color will be the first one for sell for $600.

Damn... I should've bought one of those S hats.

Lol at bb belt resale. Didn't see that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom