Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this black bandana bogo hoodie today for a decent price. $480 size medium, I usually wear a size large. But the price was in my ballpark, I’ll probably flip it for my size or just keep.

The fit itself is fine but the length is a tad short. But I do like the fit of sleeves in the M more than in the size Large.
6DA9CD65-A758-4243-856E-D5F02A8E0B46.jpeg

yup, the fit is the same way on the crewnecks. that’s why i get medium crews and large hoodies. i tend to layer the crews more than the hoodies

My brown bogo is sz L and the length is kinda longer than all my other L hoodies. Unless the reason is I just haven’t washed it yet...

Debating whether I should grab a brown bandana box logo hoodie before they shoot up and I regret it later on :nerd:
Yes! Best CW IMO.

I sure hope so, dude was kind enough to ship with price tag and everything looks spot on... did they even make fake Arabic hoodies?
I mean they make fake everything so that's not something you should assume. I'm sure its legit it everything checked out upon viewing. GL.

Debating whether I should grab a brown bandana box logo hoodie before they shoot up and I regret it later on :nerd:

You still have time to debate it. Prices will continue to drop and stable off in the coming months and may even see a little small drop during summer.

Anyone got spares of the 2 joints circled? Need EM both.
271AED8C-A47A-4B3A-9B87-E51FB8848913.jpeg

I’ll look tonight. Pretty sure I do

Started the year off picking up a grail for a fair price (less than seller wanted but more than I wanted).

SS12 - L’Origine du Monde tee (OG painting by Gustave Courbet - which was rediscovered around the same time as Supreme opened).

5256E2F3-D7AB-48C8-B3E0-2542C34A3AD2.jpeg
AF585A57-4C2B-48C0-B60B-6D8B8DB5D635.jpeg

Just saw it on my trip. Definitely a highlight of Musee d’orsay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom