Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somthin lite, takin kids to ortho appt...I wish braces on no parent. Kids walkin around wit used cars in they mouth. SMH...
AC634172-06C0-4CA4-9A0A-33DB509F6AD0.jpeg

Grabbed navy crogo at drop. Had my son trying for black Mariah, but card decline. I liked the green classic, so grabbed that with a camo blur. Saw Mariah restocking, so kept attempting to checkout with the one previously carted.. and it went through. Never could get another crogo to go through, but not a bad haul.

Did you use one touch? I tried to use Paypal on the crogo hoodie drop and when I submitted order it reloaded to the home screen. This week I didn't trust paypal so when card and hit on a natural medium. Was checking out so fast I didn't even know what color or size i dropped since I kept spamming atc till I got the confirmation
Yea still using an iphone 8 lol. Whenever I checkout using paypal, it redirects me to paypal site where it asks to confirm method of pay and submit. Second time I used paypal on mobile app. Been successful so far but both hung on processing 🤷🏻‍♂️. Always figured if I get order confirmation email Im good.

Sellout times unbelievable. If I got a cb hoodie at number 29 and the site worked fine today, I would have hit a red cb tee.

I was debating on copping a bear tee all morning. Wife just messages me and asks if I bought the bear tee and when I told her no, she responds, "Why not? It's cute." Guess I'm on the hunt for the bear tee in cardinal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom