Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest pick up
959D0C6F-070B-4272-936F-6F957B84E76E.jpeg
Always wanted this tee.

depends, there’s temp bans on info like cc or address that last a few hours and there’s ip bans that are for-ev-er
I haven’t been able to cop with one card since the October AF1 restock.. that was my last purchase I even tried buying socks the other day and it would not take

Try deleting ur internet cookies history and everything. If that doesn’t work try a different card. If all else fails use PayPal. If that don’t work ask a family member for there card and you’ll pay them back. Maybe you need to use a different computer. Hit up a college use there internet cafe

Try deleting ur internet cookies history and everything. If that doesn’t work try a different card. If all else fails use PayPal. If that don’t work ask a family member for there card and you’ll pay them back. Maybe you need to use a different computer. Hit up a college use there internet cafe

Yea I deleted cookies and history already, I’ve used several different laptops, phones, and bots. I think it’s the card. I’m just gonna “lose” it and get a new number.

I haven’t been able to cop with one card since the October AF1 restock.. that was my last purchase I even tried buying socks the other day and it would not take
Keep in mind it could be your address. I went through multiple cards before I realized it was my address.

Yea I deleted cookies and history already, I’ve used several different laptops, phones, and bots. I think it’s the card. I’m just gonna “lose” it and get a new number.

Try changing up your address up a bit. Like example your address is 1353 West Hollywood Street to 1353 W Hollywood St. And if it's not that, maybe it's your card or IP.

Might need to have the items shipped to ur job. An area where someone is on duty 24/7 (crew room) (duty hut)they pick up package for you. Or you can send it to a neighbor like if you have a flexible schedule just alter ur address slightly instead of avenue put ave. Bk instead of Brooklyn. If ur cool with ur neighbor have sent to them or right the wrong apartment number and since u know the ups schedule be waiting for him. Tell him u wrote the wrong apt number but the name is you.

Might need to have the items shipped to ur job. An area where someone is on duty 24/7 (crew room) (duty hut)they pick up package for you. Or you can send it to a neighbor like if you have a flexible schedule just alter ur address slightly instead of avenue put ave. Bk instead of Brooklyn. If ur cool with ur neighbor have sent to them or right the wrong apartment number and since u know the ups schedule be waiting for him. Tell him u wrote the wrong apt number but the name is you.
Would need to change billing address too.

During the start of the pandemic I was using another address that didn’t match my billing info. All my orders were fulfilled. But when the fall season came around when I would try to order double of another color they would cancel my order sometimes, within an hour or a couple of days. U need a new email and new address and a new card and ur good just minuplate the ur name if you live with someone else use there name

Keep in mind it could be your address. I went through multiple cards before I realized it was my address.
Try changing up your address up a bit. Like example your address is 1353 West Hollywood Street to 1353 W Hollywood St. And if it's not that, maybe it's your card or IP.

Nah I have 2 cards and both same addresses and both jigged.

everything was fine until the AF1 restock I copped and after that it won’t accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom