Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got shipping confirmation, but UPS isn’t allowing me to pick up from location. Called CS to change it, but the woman over the phone telling me the shipper restricted any modifications for delivery options. Guess the driver is getting a Crogo for Xmas smfh :smh:

Got shipping confirmation, but UPS isn’t allowing me to pick up from location. Called CS to change it, but the woman over the phone telling me the shipper restricted any modifications for delivery options. Guess the driver is getting a Crogo for Xmas smfh :smh:
Same thing happened to me. Cant change it to pick up and I could with previous packages

Its subjective. I mean whatever else a possible $2 million would get me. If I'm bidding, its like $20G-$70G. And considering that most are not ds with tags or packaging.
I mean, I don't support these ridiculous valuations, but it's supposedly the only complete set and if someone wants to deploy $1-2M in Supreme, there aren't many options. I'd rather have the set of decks, personally, but neither is worth this level of $$$, IMO.

Last edited:
I’m going for the MK cabinet this week but if I don’t get it I won’t feel too bad. I got MK2 and MK4 in my basement. I actually worked with the actor who is on the side art of the MK4 cabinet.

482488D5-9B19-4B0B-99EA-AFF1D0DCCFE6.jpeg
B1573D0C-D06B-4426-91DE-ABD1D3E30E0E.jpeg

Arcade 1up mass produces so I’m interested I’d like to try to get one.. it’ll look cool next to my street fighter one

Wish that zip up hoodie had the graphic on the back not on the hood

Really like the graphic but I don’t like this hoodie or the bomber from earlier in the season

Damn, need that lipstick for the lady and Christmas stocking for me...but foremost lipstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom