Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing my poverty non-crogo bogo:
2127CFD9-860B-4ADC-947C-D0AD14FD1022.jpeg

The classic chicken or the egg. I think consumers are the one that genuinely want the item, but the resellers that especially bulk buys create an artificial demand buy withholding genuine buyers from being able to get their hands on the product. Maybe the appeal of preme do need resellers bulk buying their hoodies, because even with all these botters and resellers, the aftermarket for the hoodies are much lower than what it was for typical “box logo” but that can be cause of many reasons.
This.

Add me to the list and I usually get my stuff on Saturdays from a Thursday drop since I live in Jersey.
In Jersey too, Supreme always takes their time getting ish to me lol my last few orders sat
For atleast week before any movement. Shot them an email and it was shipped the next day. I’d be more worried if it didn’t happen all the time. Even if it’s a crogo

Why didnt you go down there, if that was the case?
My thoughts is resellers suck. So far the only people that I see killing the supreme game is the Dominicans and Asian. Everytime I go down to supreme there’s like an army of spanish people. On the flip side an Asian dude always by himself With a huge duffle bag or he with his shorty.

my thing is this if you know , it something you want. You got months to save up for reseller prices or plan accordingly. Do whatever you have to do to secure that item. Who knows what deal they have in place for him to walk out with that many bags. might be bigger than money.

Was busy Friday and couldn’t make it down there.

What does race have anything to do with it? Supreme has been backdooring for years now. Nothing new is happening here. Only real difference is the stock supply increasing for most items.

And TBH, I don’t really see many Dominicans wearing Supreme like that. It’s always been Asians IMO

Last edited:
Cross box logo shipped Friday. Says it was delivered yesterday. Asked my neighbor to check the lobby cuz I had 3 packages total. She said she only saw 2...im shook

So looks like I won't be gettin my cross box logo. Neighbor gave me the packages and of course it was my 2 kith boxes. Started a claim and all that BS to get my money back. UPS reps telling me the packages were signed for by me when I was at work on a 24 hour shift :stoneface: .

Honestly thought I'd be a lot more pissed than I am. That could have something to do with me doing well in fantasy football yesterday lol. But I just wanted this for the collection cuz they're ugly to me. I'm sure someone will still catch the wrath though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom