Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seriously impressed by how fast Supreme is shipping stuff this season.

3/3 items shipped all arriving tomorrow.

Been wanting some Black AF1’s but I’m iffy. Would feel a little hypebeast getting them just because there isn’t any flare to them.

so I am a little concern....

I received my email confirmation right after I placed my two orders. but I have yet to receive tracking information. Today, I notice that the pending amount fell off but there is no charge.

I did two orders, but they are not the same items. Just same CC and shipping address.

I have not had issues with Supreme previously, so this is a little concerning......
We go through this every drop. Charges disappear and will re-appear with the correct tax added based on where you live. I might be wrong here but I’m pretty sure if Supreme cancels your order they will send an e-mail saying “your online shop order has been cancelled”. Just be patient, everything will ship.
With that said just got shipping confirmation for my second and final order.

Someone telling me to “chill”, or “relax” only makes me more anxious about the situation.

giphy.gif

Have bling deck coming in ....looking for cherries deck trade. I’m based in NYC so can do a meetup or each party eats shipping costs. If you have cherries for bling trade let me know.

season over after motion hoodie drops. everything else trash

full drop list according to Supreme leaks.... both forces and I’m out

damn there's like 5 things dropping from my wishlist and I'll be away on vacay

Motion, incense, and maybe camo field camp

order 2/2 just shipped with no order confirmations and just one shipping confirmation

black Motion, navy amd grey crew neck, black and camo s logo hat
if motion takes too long ill go straight to the crew necks
solid drop week

Motion Logo Hooded Sweatshirt
Underline Crewneck - Cotton fleece

Pigment Print S Logo 6-Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom