Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/4 on shipping. Ended up with blue shop & yellow pac in the middle of night after drop. Not ideal colors, but they were all I could chk out with.

I haven’t seen any bling bogos, I guess the employees snatched all of em to sell on eBay.

Just got shipping conf for my order. Cant wait to have the leatherman in hand.

Today's fit

IMG_20200229_143722_839.jpg

My leatherman just got delivered. But I guess my wife ordered stuff too since their was a total of 5 packages. No wonder I couldnt buy the nalagene she beat me to it. Same address different name and credit card. I guess you cant order two of the same item.

Attachments

• 20200229_160622.jpg
    20200229_160622.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 192
Just got shipping confirmation 1 of 4:

Supreme®/Audubon™ Bird Call
Glow-in-the-Dark Zippo®
S Logo Hooded Sweatshirt
Naomi Tee
Supreme®/Nalgene® 32 oz. Bottle

Praying Sup warehouse is having a good day and blesses me with the poncho and stickers.

thats weird only part of my order shipped... got my deck in today and thats it from my first order... didnt get the other 2 items... maybe next week i guess

So placed 2 orders 1 big and 1 just a bag

got shipping for the bag

today got 2 packages the bag came with poncho and stickers

Other was the deck also had a poncho in box

t shirts and lighter nothing yet. It I’ll assume another poncho and stickers

yo, i think supreme really banned my phone. i uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it just won't work on wifi at home.
i tried going to the site on wifi at my apartment and i get the black screen with a red box logo and nothing else.
i've never used a bot in my life and i wasn't even at home during the last drop, i was at work...and not on their wifi.
wtf. i don't even use mobile to cop stuff and haven't ever copped anything using the mobile app. i pretty much downloaded it for options in case i'm out and away from a computer during a drop but i never used the option because i always make it a point to be in front of a computer on thursdays.

last drop i was at work and i was trying to get the pac tee on the desktop site on my work comp (not on wifi) but the site wasn't loading so i tried to get the tee on the mobile app on my phone. i added it to cart but there was no cart for me to check out. i refreshed a few times and nothing so i gave up and went back to the desktop site and copped a few items.

so yeah...thats wild. not sure what to do. i already looked in settings on my phone's browser and cleared the files...

yo, i think supreme really banned my phone. i uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it just won't work on wifi at home.
i tried going to the site on wifi at my apartment and i get the black screen with a red box logo and nothing else.
i've never used a bot in my life and i wasn't even at home during the last drop, i was at work...and not on their wifi.
wtf. i don't even use mobile to cop stuff and haven't ever copped anything using the mobile app. i pretty much downloaded it for options in case i'm out and away from a computer during a drop but i never used the option because i always make it a point to be in front of a computer on thursdays.

last drop i was at work and i was trying to get the pac tee on the desktop site on my work comp (not on wifi) but the site wasn't loading so i tried to get the tee on the mobile app on my phone. i added it to cart but there was no cart for me to check out. i refreshed a few times and nothing so i gave up and went back to the desktop site and copped a few items.

so yeah...thats wild. not sure what to do. i already looked in settings on my phone's browser and cleared the files...
That is really weird man

i guess it doesn't matter too much since 99.9% of the time its too difficult for a manual user to get anything worthwhile anyway site or app.
like if snkrs stopped working it wouldn't matter either.

its weak and ****** up tho but yeah. as long as my work comp can go to the site during drops i'll be ok.

Same with me (also went from mobile to desktop wehn mobile wasn't working). i get the black screen at home, but today on my phone when i was about and about the site seemed to work fine...wonder what's up.

I did not even check the Supreme on Thursday (I don’t think) and when I checked on Friday, I got the black page with just the supreme logo on WiFi. Off WiFi I can check out the site. I too don’t even know what’s going on with that.
6D678ABE-6B76-449B-82B1-9289FE0BDA44.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom