Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two fishbowls and a red knife
1605199514497.jpeg

Just saw the Awake camo hoody that dropped today and was like "oooooo that might help heal the wound of missing the Aerial crew..."

Annnnnnd XL was sold out :smh:

I've seen his name and some posts from other pages with him flexing. Think he's being a little overly dramatic about it. Didn't the company straight up say they're taking a hands off approach once they obtained supreme?

I've seen his name and some posts from other pages with him flexing. Think he's being a little overly dramatic about it. Didn't the company straight up say they're taking a hands off approach once they obtained supreme?

they basically said supreme knows what their doing and their model works. they’re just going to help them open more stores

Hmm, ended up with bowl & knife.. but yeah, they def put their markup on em. :smh: And I know I read that the fish bowl was supposed to be 2 gal in the preview, but now it’s been changed to 1.1 gal..

I see most opinel knifes come with a sheath. I know it’s not in the description, but that could make up for the higher retail.
was definitely high on my list this season and will probably become my everyday knife. Replacing my $5 coast that I’ve carried for 5 years.

they basically said supreme knows what their doing and their model works. they’re just going to help them open more stores
Which is going to be true until it's not because performance or growth decreases, VF sees synergies with the other brands in its portfolio, credit tightens, VF's other holdings suffer, a major investor becomes an activist investor, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom