Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC463DA5-FB4A-4D0A-8825-66F7D69B0B2B.gif

Potee Boiz blowing thru Chicago with newly acquired fish bowls?

You guys talking like VF didnt buy supreme for over 2 billion just to keep it exclusive in supreme stores

i GURANTEE y’all supreme is gonna be the new zoo York now. Aka EVERYWHERE. We’re gonna be seeing supreme in urban outfitters and Macy’s .

only if they want to kill the brand dead immediately.
Def. going for folding knife. Still deciding on aerial crewneck in navy.

BTW—I can assure y’all VF will not make Supreme readily available in third party retailers. They will expand internationally and possible open a few more stores in the US. Quantities will increase due to physical footprint and inventory demands. Price point will steadily arise as well. These PE firms have 5-7 year exit strategies in place before the transaction even closes. They’ve done their LBO models already.

I believe hank Scorpio he ran a successful international business and knows where the hammocks are

Maybe some have seen the warnings in other posts and media, but that bowl is NOT a fish bowl. Maybe, if you are really diligent with keeping it clean a betta can be in there, but absolutely no to a goldfish, not even a single one. I keep goldfish, and those things need BIG tanks, are filthy, and should be in ponds actually (I have two goldfish in a 55 gallon with two massive canister filters, and I have to constantly clean the water). Goldfish can grow to well over a foot long and should live for over a decade in the right environment.

Even people who claim their carnival goldfish lived a decade in a bowl don't realize its life was an ammonia burn death trap.

What a fish bowl is supposed to be for is showing off the fish when guests come by; you would take the fish out of it's pond and put it in the fishbowl for a few hours only for display.

51b363285f8e8ea4bf0f3babe6afa2d7.jpg

XL of these 700+ on stockx? tf lol
been looking for an xl for a min they just vanished though.

also been looking for a xl black sabbath denim trucker .

Last edited:
51b363285f8e8ea4bf0f3babe6afa2d7.jpg

XL of these 700+ on stockx? tf lol
been looking for an xl for a min they just vanished though.

also been looking for a xl black sabbath denim trucker in xl.

Spring 17 Quilted arc logo half zip. Went with Red XL on original drop. Nice light outerwear.
Good luck on your search.

In and out for the aerial logo deck. Smooth checkout, no high traffic errors and I even received an order confirmation. Was planning on hanging it, but its 8.375 so might end up skating it.

damn i was super quick but it sold out on me at checkout, have it in my cart on autorefresh but nothing yet, hopefully i’ll be able to grab it somehow

damn i was super quick but it sold out on me at checkout, have it in my cart on autorefresh but nothing yet, hopefully i’ll be able to grab it somehow

I was refreshing the "skate" page rather than "new", so that might have bought me some valuable milliseconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom