Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A company like VF Corp owning that many brands can't be (hopefully) dumb enough to water down Supreme and put it everwhere. On the other hand the only way to get a ROI is to make more money and you can't do that by making less quantities. So you're definitely going to see more quantities made and a price increase across the board eventually.

they have no plans to put it everywhere. nothing is gonna change except for the fact that they’re gonna open more stores, that’s it
Opening more stores is somewhere on the spectrum to putting it everywhere, though. I don't expect much to change in the near-term, but don't think the long-term outlook is very good. I'm talking like 10-20 years into the future. I often thought today about VF's purchase of North Face and how the quality really went downhill afterwards.

When VF purchased TNF, they butchered their steep tech retros. Yet TNF allowed Supreme to collaborate and create a lighter version of it in the 2016 season.

When VF purchased TNF, they butchered their steep tech retros. Yet TNF allowed Supreme to collaborate and create a lighter version of it in the 2016 season.

I just got the olive/emerald green steep tech in today from END. and it feels like a mountain light jacket. No weight to it. Sending it right back.

You guys talking like VF didnt buy supreme for over 2 billion just to keep it exclusive in supreme stores

i GURANTEE y’all supreme is gonna be the new zoo York now. Aka EVERYWHERE. We’re gonna be seeing supreme in urban outfitters and Macy’s .

Last edited:
You guys talking like VF didnt buy supreme for over 2 billion just to keep it exclusive in supreme stores

i GURANTEE y’all supreme is gonna be the new zoo York now. Aka EVERYWHERE. We’re gonna be seeing supreme in urban outfitters and Macy’s .

the statement from VF says otherwise :lol:

I can somewhat see them reducing quality and either increasing inventory or keeping inventory the same to expand on profits without disrupting the brand name too much.

anyways. hoping to grab the deck and a knife this week. Either instore or online.

93B5982F-63A5-44B1-8BDA-F43BE593BCAF.jpeg

5E4B1405-13A0-4E55-8159-CE6F86705433.jpeg

2851B663-A2F5-4EE0-9A80-BFA1D5568C0C.jpeg

D3D51F34-7D03-4850-81C2-8C8F1C3126FC.jpeg

052A2424-69F1-477C-A283-D9A9DBAFD761.jpeg

3694DF04-1791-4753-B5F9-B6830DDBA723.jpeg

Wasn’t there supposed to be a Nike Boot this season, or was that just a rumor? My old pair of Timb’s is about a decade old now and has seen better days...Might be in on the black pair if the Nike pair isn’t an actual thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom