Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I smoking crack because I like the Minecraft camo as a long sleeve?

spiderweb jacket for a chilly morning:
38245869-9D22-4969-A771-EEFD4B33CF8E.jpeg

Dang I slept on this

First successful registration, only failed and attempted on two occasions. Decent spot too, 11:30 #35, wish it were a better week. All I really want is a denim shirt, maybe a small box in mustard. It’d be nice if forces restocked

can I pay cash in-store?i know it sounds like a dumb question, but srs

Last edited:
for my SF heads, how early have you checked in for a late slot?
I’ll be near the store around noon, my spot is not til 6pm. I wanna check in to avoid the possibility of getting banned

you’ll be okay - I got #300+ last week tried to check in 30mins early and security wasn’t having it so I bounced - this week I got #8X

First successful registration, only failed and attempted on two occasions. Decent spot too, 11:30 #35, wish it were a better week. All I really want is a denim shirt, maybe a small box in mustard. It’d be nice if forces restocked

can I pay cash in-store?i know it sounds like a dumb question, but srs
It’s like a regular store cash, card, Apple Pay just no checks lol

That’s a nice number.. is it for Bklyn by any chance :nerd:

And are we getting inset logo camps or not???

In and out for small box tee in gold. Classic that I had perfectly smooth checkout today compared to last week's **** show of high traffic errors.

iPhone cases are sitting. Still available in all colours and all sizes at 12.30 UK time.

High traffic errors can't stop me though:
unnamed (1).jpg

Honestly, I am super happy with this jacket. I was never one of the haters (check the logs haha), but it has still surpassed my expectations. The colour is amazing and there is a different texture on the S logo, which is a nice touch. All round, pretty sweet.

Will the 11 case fit an XR? I keep finding the answer to be yes and no online. I know the camera cutout is bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom