Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got what I wanted for the most part.

Attachments

• 6BFD4316-E0D3-43B8-A71B-8A3A67844C90.jpeg
    6BFD4316-E0D3-43B8-A71B-8A3A67844C90.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 281
How come the site is coming up blank for me with no links? It even has an “I” next to the URL indicating its not secure? I bought stuff online today then when I come back from the gym all of a sudden the links don’t work and the homepage comes up blank. I know it can’t be the site because I can access it on my phone. Did supreme ban me smh? This is a problem since I buy most of my stuff at work using my work computer.... now I have to rely on my phone for drops smh
1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png

this happens to me at work to. for some reason I can't access supreme over the company VPN. I always have to hotspot it in

How come the site is coming up blank for me with no links? It even has an “I” next to the URL indicating its not secure? I bought stuff online today then when I come back from the gym all of a sudden the links don’t work and the homepage comes up blank. I know it can’t be the site because I can access it on my phone. Did supreme ban me smh? This is a problem since I buy most of my stuff at work using my work computer.... now I have to rely on my phone for drops smh
1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png

looks like your banned. if you have a rotating ip reset your router

1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png

I have this issue occasionally...usually it's because a bunch of students are trying to cop and everyone is on the schools wifi accessing the site at the same time....I started closing my lab to kids on Thursday's to prevent it.

3 orders

Zippo
Nalgene
Black cherry tee
Gray shop tee
Light slate cat tee
Black bling tee
Black laugh now tee
Natural sacred l/s

I can never remember. Does credit card address have to match with billing with supreme?

paint logo tee (white)
masterpiece tee (natural)
laugh now tee (pale mint)

All in a medium.. I WEAR A XL! not sure how i screwed that up!

If I'm not mistaken, Sup doesn't do refunds just online credit which I am not interested in.. I'd be happy to oop anyone these when they come in for retail +ship.

**EDIT** Sorry fellas, it looks like I was able to cancel my order

Last edited:
1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png

this exact thing is happening to me at work.. all work comps get this page, as well as anything connected to the Wifi.. wonder if we will be good for next h

red backpack, gitd lighter, red bottle, and red hanes socks in 1 order hope i get poncho. failed on green track jacket though and that was my first choice. every season i always fail on track jacket :smh:

1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png
You banned cuz, I got that last season and still banned now. You going to have to run proxies

how TF was the only piece I missed out on was the Navy cardigan? I literally didn’t see anyone else saying they were going for it. Must’ve been low stock in general for that piece.

if anyone’s got a lead on size medium navy cardigan please let me know.

only ended up copping the white shop tee, light brown potee, and the bird call. All I really wanted. Never thought I’d be turning down a Supreme Tupac tee but I hate the graphic they used.

i don’t blame you

it’s tacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom