Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a good amount of colors of the l/s bogo so there’s a good chance team manual can hit. I like the green and red, feel like black is the safest but I’ll go with whatever color I can get come Thursday. Ghostface tee I’m preparing to pay resell for. Think it’ll be just like the Liquid Swords tee or even less cause the only graphic is the words from the album cover

Green is my fav color so I ususally go after that when it comes to bogos but I always fail...

The green is piffy especially if it’s like a pine green color as opposed to a darker green. Most piff color might be the yellow one. Just copped the yellow small bogo pullover last season too. Clean look

those went out 3 hrs ago

Prior to Thursday, you will be notified via text of your acceptance in line at either our Bowery store or Dover Street Market New York location for this week's release. Your placement will be chosen at random.
Please Note:
A face mask will be required to enter the store. Social distancing measures must be observed in and around the store. Use of the provided hand sanitizer is mandatory upon entering. Be prepared to present the credit card you used to register. Accepted methods of payment will be cash and credit card. You must show up and arrive promptly at the time you’ve been assigned. No loitering, selling or trading once outside of the store. Violators will be removed from future sign up lists.
Supreme New York
190 Bowery
New York, NY 10012

i dont know why i got this message then when signing up

i guess in not picked then besides waiting on lines right now is not too smart if your in nyc or anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom