Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to act nice all the time. Wont be surprised if attitudes start changing.
I used to work retail so I always make sure I’m extra polite and patient with them. I ask them their names and thank them for their help when I’m done. Makes them extra willing to go in the back for you to check for a color or size or a couple extra freebies.

i know supreme employees have a reputation of being *******s, but i've been to plenty of supreme stores multiple times, and have NEVER caught attitude from an employee
Only been to the LDN store back in 16' when walking straight in store was still a thing..No issue with the employees especially since there were only a handful of customers. If there are hoards of folks I can probably see someone getting annoyed running back and forth because folks cant make up their minds on sizing/color.

Haven’t had a problem with staff. Then again, I’m not wearing supreme stuff when I go to the shop...it’s like wearing the artist’s shirt to their show.

Only real needs for tomorrow are the paint tee and stickers lol. Want the laugh now tee though and a couple accessories. Gotta see how imma break up all these carts for a better chance at the sticker set

I wish Supreme just did like Palace and let you purchase a sticker pack online

Couple years back I visited the Supreme store in NY. While I was in line waiting to pay, the customer at the front of the line told the cashier "give me" when he asking for a beanie. Cashier wasn't having it. He kept repeating to the customer "May I please", told the guy about 4 times before he finally understood what was happening.

I've never had any problems with the staff. I always make sure to thank them when checking stock.

only in streetwear and kicks is treating your customer base like fiends being served is an acceptable level of business. I’ve had good interactions and bad ones with the nyc staff over the years - sadly it’s been mostly poor.

3DD99808-6757-4C0E-A781-B15C43F8F3C7.png F6D0A834-E23A-4662-92AC-A5B2F82943D2.png 40E76E7D-D3EC-423F-B74A-CC64D1B3CD46.png 2EE8D403-838A-4C80-9574-950FEE740ABA.png 54D0AC16-EC7F-4A64-85B3-56005F545937.png 698DD484-0185-4724-82FE-09B1DE2931BA.png

"Final" decisions lol.
Shop tee (balck and red)
Laugh Now tee (navy)
Distorted deck (yellow)
Naomi tee (light purple)
Nalgene (black)
Bird Call

I think imma play the waiting game with the waist bag. Cop on an off week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom