Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, today was brutal. Processing card errors on navy, but settled for a black. Confirm email came immediately. It'll go nice with my medicom be@rbricks sb.
83202011941.jpg

I never got to a confirmation screen and no emails yet but got charged for a grey S logo and the flask (separate orders)

knew i was taking an L on the chair by not going for it first. Disappointing but i was prepared for letdown

I never got to a confirmation screen and no emails yet but got charged for a grey S logo and the flask (separate orders)

knew i was taking an L on the chair by not going for it first. Disappointing but i was prepared for letdown

THIS...any chance they ship or ghost charges still a thing??

I also got card declined when the processing bar was at the end. Got a charge though, but looking like a ghost order

I didn't know this but you can actually multi cart items before the drop to get the free shipping.

Payment error on chair. Picked up a Navy S Logo and I think I got the Tie Dye Shorts because I got an error saying site was busy, then tried again and it said "You already ordered this item" but never got confirmation email. So we'll see.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 8.07.55 AM.png

Edit: Just checked my bank account and it looks like I have three charges for the amount that the chair and the shorts cost. So looks like I got the red chair and the tie dye shorts as well. Got everything I wanted minus the Anorak. Good enough for me.

23AA5C5F-6EB7-4129-80F5-2D92D5641B0A.jpeg

first attempt this szn, initial chrome autofill long process 2 a decline, pulled up mobile app manually checked out Black XL hoodie 11:05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom