Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a nice surprise to get my verify tee. Still no emails, nothing was in UPS. I ordered black on conf email but they sent navy. The navy is really dark though so its fine.

Regular, tire, jet sticker.

They gave me 4 gloves though. Guess they just wanted to get rid of em? Lol. Have not been charged yet either (VISA) but I know that will change.

Once bought an iphone and wasn't charged until about 50 days later.

Edit- Still nothing on order 2 but I bet that will be here soon.

Damn. I see so many camo bogo stickers in here, none in my orders so far.. but got a captcha. To make matters worse, they shipped my cards in a bag with tees. Case already has cracks and two of the hinges are ripped apart. Hopefully my other cards shipped in a box with name tags.

Crazy how much the Camo stickers sell for, no wonder they all got back doored.:smh:

Damn. I see so many camo bogo stickers in here, none in my orders so far.. but got a captcha. To make matters worse, they shipped my cards in a bag with tees. Case already has cracks and two of the hinges are ripped apart. Hopefully my other cards shipped in a box with name tags.

Crazy how much the Camo stickers sell for, no wonder they all got back doored.:smh:
why does the camo sticker go for so much?

Cardinal Pharaoh tees I initial wanted after black but struck out. I ended up copping for $65 shipped 8) so basically retail. I’ll keep benefit from people’s failed attempts at quick flips :pimp:
EBB2ADF7-AABB-44E1-95DC-AFB1A38BD2AC.jpeg
Also like the nice touch on the free gift bag.

Last edited:

I just received a pink box logo sticker with my order

how do you like the plaid applique shirt? that might end up being my fave of the season
I like it a ton, and was worried it would be one of the first things to sell out online. Was shocked it sat as long as it did. Gotta agree, I think it'll end up being one of the best lookbook pieces of the season. I'll wear it as soon as I can, y'know, go anywhere.

I couldn't believe I was actually able to get everything I wanted, and then some. I went back about an hour after the drop and grabbed the name tags and sling bag after I thought I was done for the week lol. The only thing I ended up passing on from my initial pre-season wish list was the Icy hoodie. I just couldn't do another $160.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom