Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme accepting PayPal now.
9B78775B-61CD-413B-B1CB-C9223A5FD7E1.gif

literally must have had happened in last few hours because it wasn't like that earlier...unless I'm trippin

Pretty sure they added it today, but I honestly don’t know because I haven’t been on the site since last week.

I know we all know better in here, but in case someone doesn’t: DO NOT USE PAYPAL! :lol:

Got my simple package in today - super happy with the tee but def the weakest sticker pack >D

5F520902-D9F8-4939-9965-E1BED80B92EC.jpeg

Yaw didn’t think I was gonna start law school next week and not get the shirt with ‘Justice for All’ now did you?! Super hyped about this shirt.

C8B65C4B-1BFF-4AC1-A154-BF1E8D246930.jpeg

Speaking of which, have classes on thursdays at 11 so gonna be reliant on the bot crew to help for the few things I need this season...

Got my simple package in today - super happy with the tee but def the weakest sticker pack >D

5F520902-D9F8-4939-9965-E1BED80B92EC.jpeg

Yaw didn’t think I was gonna start law school next week and not get the shirt with ‘Justice for All’ now did you?! Super hyped about this shirt.

Speaking of which, have classes on thursdays at 11 so gonna be reliant on the bot crew to help for the few things I need this season...

yooo are those mini “stay positive” stickers?

fight the good fight, congrats on law school

I think they give some of the best stickers with some of the unpopular items. Or some items they think isn't gonna be popular.

Dope

I need that shirt in my rotation, sz large, for several reasons;

1. fan of Futura
2. fan of his sexy offspring- https://www.instagram.com/tabathammm/?hl=en
3. camo
4. Justice for all message

Dope all around, great pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom