Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kept getting errors bouncing me back to cart but the items weren't sold out. Must have carted 5 different futura tees and none of them would checkout. Either that or I was getting the declined page.

Eventually checked out the futura tee and playing cards 10 mins later. Verify tee was gone quick, and I forgot to add a bottle. Hoping that bottle restocks lol

Is it me or Supreme doesnt save your address anymore

After the drop tried saving but still doesn't save

Only on mobile it save

My work PC still has my address saved, I've never had to re-save it. My laptop used to have it saved, but ever since SS20 it was deleted and I've never been able to save it since. That costs a lot of checkout time.

Got everything I wanted except a camo deck. Anyone scoop an extra blue or white hit me up.
Black Futura
Teal Lovers
Black Plaid tee
Yellow tartan chino camp
Black multicolor cap
Cards
Red name tags

odd how some computers have it and some dont. I never clear my cookies so maybe that has something to do with why...? *Shrugs*

broken plate.jpg

mfw I inevitably break my $60 plate
Platebros

I don’t if I got anything, was stuck at processing bar forever. Decided to refresh and took me back to cart trying checking out again and it said I already purchase the items..... no confirmation screen no email confirmation and still unable to check out anything now so......

Is it me or Supreme doesnt save your address anymore

After the drop tried saving but still doesn't save

Only on mobile it save
That’s what happened to me on desktop but will save on mobile and ipad

I got the Pharaoh Sanders tee but never got a confirmation yet but realized I got a navy one and don't even want it. I hate waking up early for these drops. I can never function right in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom