Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I know this super long shot but anyone want to hook up fellow OG NTr with the pharaoh hoodie? I live in Canada and have no idea how to cop, but I’m Egyptian and that hoodie is callin me. Will pay shipping and whatever else you need minus getting jacked. Thanks

at the bottom of the register page it says your card will not be charged. I dont recall it saying that last season. Now we wait for them textsss

Yo I know this super long shot but anyone want to hook up fellow OG NTr with the pharaoh hoodie? I live in Canada and have no idea how to cop, but I’m Egyptian and that hoodie is callin me. Will pay shipping and whatever else you need minus getting jacked. Thanks

Canadians can order from the webstore. Release time is 11am ET/8am pst. I think this’ll be your best chance since it’s not one of the more crazy hyped pieces.

I got already registered, but no charge or conf. I don’t remember seeing phone number in there either-do you?

giphy.gif

Anyone ever hit on multiple raffles from the same store? Just curious if I’m sol with undefeated since I just won OW4s from them

Wrong thread for this question, but I have and it really depends at the discretion of the workers/manager. They might let you get a pair or won't let you get any. I've heard people gone in with disguises to get multiples.

I don't think he's asking about hitting multiple of the same pair at the same store. I think he's asking if you can hit more than 1 raffle (for different shoes at different times) at the same store. To which I say, yes you absolutely can lol. Its just your luck if you can hit more than once. They're not discarding your future raffle entries just because you won once before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom