Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even knife has a box logo.
Knife > Doll
Coveralls > Doll

tenor.gif

I don’t understand... i just don’t get it supreme is slowly morphing into a brand that looks like if kith and palace were mashed together

Last edited:
I don’t understand... i just don’t get into supreme is slowly morphing into a brand that looks like if kith and palace were mashed together
It’s been a slow downward spiral. Maybe szn before or after Nas tee

I don’t understand... i just don’t get it supreme is slowly morphing into a brand that looks like if kith and palace were mashed together
I just think they’re trying to appeal to the younger crowd today and that’s the type of **** they like. It sucks as someone who’s been down 10 years plus but I get it. It’s a business.

I just think they’re trying to appeal to the younger crowd today and that’s the type of **** they like. It sucks as someone who’s been down 10 years plus but I get it. It’s a business.

Disagree. I think that they’re making more items that utilize the means, capabilities, and industry clout that they didn’t have 10 years ago. A chuckie doll? A Barbour capsule? A super soaker of a model that was out of production?

Kith is a different story because they are marketing disguised as fashion and Ronnie doesn’t seem to care as long as he gets to play in their toolbox. If kith did Oreos, there would be a T-shirt, hoodie, a Kith Oreo Microsoft Xbox, a Kith Oreo Easy bake oven, kith Oreo Ken Burns documentary on Discovery channel...

Ima grown *** man with stuffed animals so ima go for chucky but if I don’t hit no sweat, I ain’t even gonna come here to complain about it .... maybe

Reactions: JPS
If this is any indication of supreme as a whole this season i will save a lot of money...chucky....smurfs...come on man

Their outerwear still gon save us
Bingo. And we not talking about a box logo hoodie.

personally don’t see anything wrong with the smurf collab. looks like an iceberg rip which would be an extension of their 90s/ early 2000s inspiration.

not like people were clamoring for a Kermit tee back when it dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom