Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200703_125644.jpg

You have to call the morning of the day u plan to visit...I heard one of the main guys explaining it to someone
Does this only apply for Thursdays or every day of the week?

Last pickups of the season for me
8689CE68-E44E-4F99-B529-7B212C143680.jpeg

Will swap red mogo sticker if anyone has an extra ‘Pouvoir’ sticker from last year. Got one from an NTer that’s on my work laptop but just got a new personal laptop that needs it too.
Got you, dm

Got shipping for bling towel, nothing for blanket yet. Hopefully blanket isn't cancelled.
Just got shipping for towel and blanket right after that
^ blanket and umbrella finally shipped
LMAO made me check my email, sure enough got blanket shipping half an hour after.
I guess it’s good ppl are still getting shipping info for blanket. Still haven’t got mine, from 10am drop day. Got shipping on 2 other orders that went in later already.
ordered blanket 6:37 AM EST yesterday...got shipping confirmation 5:40 PM today...scheduled to arrive Monday

black one comes in tomorrow

7DBD901F-7A9D-4036-8BE0-B013E4A18B74.jpeg
I seriously can’t believe the Oakland hub man. You got this already and other stuff. While my stuff is still in transit, locating, “lost” or delayed to don’t know when. Went by yesterday and workers said it’s bad there and like 2 months behind and that they prob dont care about the trailers that’s over 3 weeks old because they assume majority of people did a chargeback already. UPS claims refunded my tote purchase amount back to Supreme too, but supreme not refunding yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom