Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it supposed to be white and green? Looks black.
Bill is looking really dark... was hoping it was more of a forest green but it looks nearly black in this pic?

I’m just hoping I get my shipping for it soon.

yeah, it’s on the darker side. Here’s a better picture
BC5A3DEB-B71C-4AEC-BED0-DB8273340C6E.jpeg

Just realized I never got shipping for the north face x supreme shirt and the charges fell off similarly to the covid relief shirt. I know it's not 5 business days yet but just hating the overlap in buying something the next week and not even having the stuff I ordered last week ship out yet.

Just found out my pending from last week dropped. I had the order number and got email smh. And it has to happen on the one I really want. Franklin hoodie and my Fuji films smh.

Ordered the Franklin hoodie too during original drop.
Still waiting for shipping email for all items.
But found a closeup pic of hoodie graphic.

yaw really thought something that detailed was gon be fully embroidered? I mean they dont eem fully embroider da box logo

I never looked to much into it because I went for the DJ hoodie and didnt even need that one lol. Makes sense that a HD image would be a patch but honestly didnt even look that deep into it...

Just realized I never got shipping for the north face x supreme shirt and the charges fell off similarly to the covid relief shirt. I know it's not 5 business days yet but just hating the overlap in buying something the next week and not even having the stuff I ordered last week ship out yet.

On the same boat as you bro

There’s a skatepark right outside my neighborhood next to an open field I work out at. Saw a dad w his two sons there getting after it this morning, 8 and 5 yrs old est

Flagged the father down during my run as they were about to leave, kids were in car already. Gave him a stack of reggies I had just sitting in my whip from this seasons pickups. His eyes lit up and said it would make their day.

Kids faces were pressed up against the glass waving as they drove off, they were geeked. Even waited for me to do another lap to say thanks and honk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom