Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day back at work, pray for me y’all.

6DC4D488-9A97-48A4-A89C-5302ABC5C793.jpeg

Besides StockX, where could I find one of those Barbour camp hats for resell?

StockX with all their taxes and fees is insane.
I got bought one from ebay...$80 shipped

a lot of sellers were willing to go down to $85 shipped

my initial limit was $75 but I extended it to $80 and someone bit...someone else did as well after I purchased from the first seller that agreed to that price

damn need that lawn chair. unfortunately had family emergency that day. this covid **** needs to chill.

Hey dudes, is there anyway of checking when one put a bid in on SX? I just got hit with a sale for a bialetti mocha express lol. Not sure why as I never put a bid in, i dont think so anyway especially because I hit when it released. When checking my history on SX it doesn’t show when I put the bid in. I’m sure I didn’t have one. It’s been a facking year since it released!
Faackk lol

Last edited:
Yeah it you still have active bids now when you go to “buying” and select “current” ITLL show you any other active bids you may or may not have bid on
What’s weird tho is if you would’ve bid on it that long ago when it came out your bid would’ve BEEEEN EXPIRED

Only mistake I ever made like that (not saying you did it) but I accidentally donated/bid on that Colette Jordan 1 ... twice :sick:
I love the shoe but I know damn well I wasn’t gonna win with one let alone a double dip donation
Idk how but I double tapped or something

So glad cutout logo crews arent commanding much.

Wanted a black since i saw the preview. Ate total s***t on drop day.

fast foward two weeks later and i just picked up a black and grey for less than what it would have cost me from supreme dircect.
canada shipping is 20 dollars and we pay 30 percent duties upfront on supremenewyork.com

This weekend has been great :smile:

Hey dudes, is there anyway of checking when one put a bid in on SX? I just got hit with a sale for a bialetti mocha express lol. Not sure why as I never put a bid in, i dont think so anyway especially because I hit when it released. When checking my history on SX it doesn’t show when I put the bid in. I’m sure I didn’t have one. It’s been a facking year since it released!
Faackk lol

be careful your account may be hacked, if you haven’t been active on stockx you may want to look into setting up two factor authentication ASAP.

Faackk lol
You should also have an email from StockX confirming you placed a bid.

So glad cutout logo crews arent commanding much.

Wanted a black since i saw the preview. Ate total s***t on drop day.

fast foward two weeks later and i just picked up a black and grey for less than what it would have cost me from supreme dircect.
canada shipping is 20 dollars and we pay 30 percent duties upfront on supremenewyork.com

This weekend has been great :smile:

I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on the grey sometime this week with prices being as low as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom