Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting bcuz I don't see that option smh.

If I correctly remember from last year: once you get notice confirming receipt of returned item, credit is tied to the email address used for original checkout. Think there was the added step after checkout asking if want to use credit. That added step will delay Manual checkout on next use.
Do recall someone saying before credit now has to be used same season before end.

Somebody confirm.

73C8AB9F-4F21-4B4F-A0AF-0CA108894C2A.jpeg

still waiting on Time tee

tees just dropped off. glad i went with red for the chrome logo. tie dead dino was a must. wish i got the dino sticker though :frown:

4225C8AE-D486-40CE-BC25-440C5B4ED7FD.jpeg

if you need a dino sticker, I got you. Randomly got one with my straw mat and I didn't order a dino tee either

Kinda late to the convo but Pooky been dead and gone, The new supreme anti-bot software is called "Ticket"

This could all be solved with a more complicated captcha, like type a sentence or solve a mathematical equation.

With that said, as a Murakami fan i wish i hit on that Bogo really bad but will have to pay resell. i’m waiting for prices to drop more so i can cop. It will even out because there’s nothing else this season i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom