Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They announced the tees weeks ago which means they COULD make a whole lot in that time frame. If 7k is accurate then it is what it is. If there are more than that, which would make most sense and I hope, still gonna be difficult IMO.

No declines on the red mugs this morning. Used Supremes saved address, copy and pasted my CC info, and it went through no problem. Gonna take the same approach for tomorrow and pray for a W.

To be honest I didn’t really want the mugs that bad I just wanted to test my method because I’ve been getting declined the last few weeks. If any of the thread regulars are looking for an oop on the red mugs shoot me a DM.

hook me up frank

7K is insanity. Why would any major company in a charity produce not even enough shirts to provide a neighborhood.

sick game. But I’m rolling the dice

I really think they cancelled my sailboat tee and red mat.... :frown:
Don't. They're just slow to ship.
Cant be. Sellers get a 9.5% transaction fee. Buyers get 3%.

What I don’t get is, why am I paying $13 for shipping when the shipping address is coming from about 25 miles from where I live? StockX is def nickel and dime’n everyone at this point.

Only marginal consolation is if you live in NYC, there’s no tax on items <$100
Buyers pay for shipping both ways.
7000 only lol what a joke

They clearly dgaf bout charity
Disappointing, if true. They could raise $100M on these tees, if they wanted to.
If you want it bad enough you(and me) will pay resell :lol:
Not sure I want anything as much as I hate resellers.

Looks like ovrundr deleted that post. They’re a **** account anyways. I don’t believe the 7000 number for a second.

Last edited:

Disappointing, if true. They could raise $100M on these tees, if they wanted to.

Only hate resellers til you need an item that came out 10-15 years ago that don’t exist :lol:

Really hard to believe Supreme only made 7000 tees for tomorrow.

That’s kind of embarrassing for them to be so public about the charitable cause, and donate <$500k to charity.

I worked on the deal with Supreme and Carlyle back in 2017. Their total debt as a company was close to $750k at the time. They made approx $300k in donations as well IIRC.

No way it’s just 7000 tees.Unless it really is for lulz

More impressive if they matched seller proceeds dollar for dollar and donated that as well, or didn’t pay the seller and donated

it could be tens of millions of dollars and y’all would complain. Any amount to charity is better than nothing

meanwhile we all her complaining on our couches when most of us haven’t even donated to a charity ourselves
Actually in a Herman Miller Aeron because working on the couch wasn't good for my neck, and I started a COVID relief fund and separately keep a spreadsheet of the orgs that my family is supporting during COVID. I see no reason to not be critical of what people and companies are doing and I don't expect to be immune from complaints and criticism myself.

7000 shirts sounds low. Hard to believe, but don't have any real numbers. Sad that people resell on charitable or necessary causes.

Actually in a Herman Miller Aeron because working on the couch wasn't good for my neck, and I started a COVID relief fund and separately keep a spreadsheet of the orgs that my family is supporting during COVID. I see no reason to not be critical of what people and companies are doing and I don't expect to be immune from complaints and criticism myself.
That’s great. Good for you, for real.

Agree to disagree, I just don’t understand criticizing charity. For what? Cats criticizing supreme based off a RUMOR? Be better

ready to read all the salty posts tomorrrow
Tego Calderon Negativity GIF - TegoCalderon Negativity ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom