Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"New" tee just came in :smile:

Attachments

• 2020-02-03.jpg
    2020-02-03.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 249
As long as the motion logo is not apart of the opening weeks of the season we should be alright... cause we know bots are gonna eat those weeks.

I disagree. Even though I totally failed week one of FW19, the first week often has a lot of chaos that allows manual users to cop.
Yea but if motion is first week that will be the first things bots go for

sold my only motion couple yrs back, was money hungry, regret it, need this

Curious to see the colors on the motion blur hoodie. Hoping we get some good hats this season too

I love the motion logo but already got a hoody and tshirt with it. Im hoping they use it on a few different things this time. Time for Jay to start leaking more stuff. Feels too quiet around here.

Hola Ewing206 Ewing206 , how are you doing pal? I’m doing great thank you in advance for asking. As you can see I’m no longer the intercontinental champion, and being that you felt the belt was corny you’re probably happy I lost it. But guess what homie... *drumroll* I’m the WWE Champion now! Thank you for being happy for me in advance. Let’s start off this decade by collectively collecting these W’s this upcoming SS20 season. Tener una gran noche.
0B07C8BA-B832-451E-B6DC-AC1A8D82C5A8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom