Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said anything about manual?
weatherman.gif

Hmm now do I rage cop a black small logo tee?? Been needing one, but passing every time they release

No go for me either....

I hate when you press 'process payment' then kicks you out to the main home page like WHY...

Oh well didn't care for that '2020' label on the hood anyways :angry::rolleyes|l

All I wanted was the grey kanji, but site per usual said no thanks. Circled back to navy after grey sold out. Kicked me back to the splash page a couple of times and showed removed items in my cart, but finally checked out on Navy Kanji and Grey Small Box.

loaded sold out at 11:01 on mobile yeah this is over, taking my money to stocks
i was able to see all sizes and cart but card decline. tried for fun. And mobile loaded couple of seconds earlier than 11am.
Screenshot_20200409-110008_Sup Comm.jpg
Screenshot_20200409-110351_Sup Comm.jpg

Yeah, I hit process payment, then the loading bar, then couldn't process your CC and then sent me back to the home page. End story.

Lately I feel like I have enough of every kind of item from Supreme that I wanted to where I think I've won lol. So when another Hoodie drops that I like and I take an L I'm ok with it. That being said since its getting even more impossible than years before....it may be time to give this hobbie up... Or atleast take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom