Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C4BB6B04-7C49-4A54-BD3D-264618364BCB.jpeg

Yeehaw!
i did not know this dropped :rolleyes

I got my week 1 order today but I didn’t get my poncho can I email them about it?

Bro you gonna get the fiercest Rudest reply it’s gonna make you not wanna buy supreme no more just let it go.....

I emailed about switching the size 2 years ago the reply I got back by email made me want to fly to New York ........ stand in line get up to the counter just punch them in the face lol

currently at 2 sticker packs/ 2 ponchos
One more shipment on the way

I was salty when bro showed his five ponchos like I needed that many

Damn two sticker packs and two ponchos in my week 1 order. Both regular box logos. Need that bling box logo. Debating trading a poncho for it

in for the black and camo s logos

this might just be the slim pickings talking but the plaid shirts dont look terrible, atleast for a plain dresser like me. just not at $138 unless theyre like crazy good quality? feel the same about the week 1 oxfords
1583935607376.png

1583935802678.png

Last edited:
in for the black and camo s logos

this might just be the slim pickings talking but the plaid shirts dont look terrible, atleast for a plain dresser like me. just not at $138 unless theyre like crazy good quality? feel the same about the week 1 oxfords

I have the Oxford from last season, very very high quality.

Really wanted the jacket but I’m going to have to pass at $700. I’ll go for a fleece, turtleneck, balaclava and backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom