Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see the forces to have just the box logo

gotta be something else on the shoe, this is supreme we’re talking about

Prolly some ‘f*** the world’ in black light ink on the side of the shoe or insole
It’s gonna say “Supreme” on the tongue tab for sure. Last time they did a lot w/ the af1, this time they’re pulling back.

Today...
15788674932143792571828607512104.jpg

would love for these to get hte hanes treatment

infinite pairs

Not quite infinite, but there will be restocks of these similar to Hanes and I’m pretty sure they’ve been produced at numbers much greater than any prior Nike pairs.

Asking again. Have you guys noticed some label mismatches? My Navy L Bandana Bogo Tee fits way larger than the black or white.

^might be that the supplier of navy blanks is different? I noticed for SS19, the Navy Persistence tee was much bigger than Heather Grey Fruit tee. I also have the Navy Bela Lugosi tee and it runs similarly bigger too.

Asking again. Have you guys noticed some label mismatches? My Navy L Bandana Bogo Tee fits way larger than the black or white.
I haven’t noticed anything crazy, but of course, it’s possible that they have the wrong labels. It also seems that some colors just fit different from other colors.

Just left the Bklyn store, 40% off on some previous weeks leftovers, they still had bags and AM95 Lux, unfortunately not at 40%

After dropping $200, I couldn’t even get a sticker... SMH!

Yes definitely, out of the 3 xlarge SF box logo tees I've had one of them was clearly a size large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom